When it travels to other countries that are not in the European Union, with a different culture, different customs, different religion, I try to learn as much as possible on daily life in the country. I would not offend his behavior the people of this country. Let me give you an example, traveling to Egypt respects the principles prevailing in the country. I reveal no body, do not walk alone in the street, and above all, do not impose someone their outlooks. I try to understand how they think and live by other people. I respect their otherness.
And please all who come to Europe RESPECT our culture, honor our tolerance, because when we cease to be Tolerant of different cultures, Repeat this procedu- the events of World War II destruction for any differences. And because the world is beautiful, because each of us is different.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz